Although the Hormonal Forecaster comes with four background skins, you can download additional ones from this site for free to further personalize your powerful ovulation and fertility calendar. Instructions appear below followed by thumbnails of the background skins available to choose from. These instructions are geared towards people who have already downloaded the Hormonal Forecaster. If you have not download it yet, please visit the download page.
First you need to determine which directory you need to save the new
skins to. By default, this directory is 'C:\Program Files\Hormonal
Forecaster\Skins\' although it may vary on your computer. To find
out what directory to save the skins to, take the following steps...
- Run Hormonal Forecaster (select it from the Start Menu)
- Select About the Program from the Help menu.
- The program splash screen will appear. Click on the Copyright Notice in the lower left corner.
- The program will tell you what directory you should save skins in. Write it down or remember it for step five.
- Click on a thumbnail you like below to enlarge the image.
- When the enlarged image loads, right click your mouse on the image.
- A menu will appear. Select Save Image As or Save Picture As from the menu.
- You will be asked where you want to save the image. Specify the directory found above (the Hormonal Forecaster Skins directory).
- The image is now ready to go. Next time you run Hormonal Forecaster, go to Preferences under the Option Menu and change the Background Skin by going to the Appearance tab.
Additional Program Background Skins
Left click on image to enlarge and save.
Clocking Edge, LLC - Copyright 1999-2011